Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunrise


Hey there! Its been a while. Almost a month now. A lot has happened. A lot has changed. Feeling totally better now :)

I was soooo emotional in my previous blog. And yea, those were the darkest days of my life so far. I remember the pain, the tears, the emptiness, every single negative feeling.. But I'm far from that now. The Lord has led me to greener pastures.. Where waters are stilled, and peace is all that I feel.

I fought. Yes. I fought hard. I lost. Yes. But I learned a million! 

Last week, I felt like a soldier.. Who has gone into war, got lost and just lying down on the floor.. Wasted.. Too tired to move.. Too tired to heal.. Too tired to get up.. It's as if I was just waiting to die. Everything was dark. There was smoke all around. I couldn't see anything, anyone. I was alone. I was in the farthest place of this Earth. That even if I shout, no one could hear me. Even if I crawl and move, it will lead me nowhere. I was miserable.. Exploited.. Depressed.. Drowned.. Why? Because I loved too much. Toooo muuuch. And too much of everything is bad. :)

The Lord taught me the principle of moderation. He taught me patience, submission, rest, peace. He introduced a different kind of lifestyle. He gave me the direction I needed to go to. He was the one who heard me when I cried for help. In my most miserable situation, God was there. Still.. Loving me. :)

When all my heart knows and feels is that no one loves me, He was there to embrace me. When all I felt was emptiness, He was there to fill me up again. When all I see was darkness, He showed me a light that I've never seen in my life. When all I know was that no one can ever care for me and that everyone is bound to leave me, He stayed.. And never left my side. :) God loves me. So much. He loves me. :)

It's just so inspiring to begin this week again. I don't know but I am just having this light feeling, for I know that everything's going to be alright. :) Tho I know I musnt be complacent, there are still battles along the way.. But knowing that God passed me thru everything that I've been through.. I've never felt this secured and confident in my entire life! :)

New week ahead. And just like before, I know God has my back :)

Goodnight. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment